Helpful Tips for Using This Worksheet
- Choosing the right song can be the most difficult step so really think about the sound you want to have
- Therefore pick a song that you really like that you will be willing to spend some time on
- Write the date you started the song on the chart
- Record yourself playing the song every month
- After 6 months, you should have all the vocabulary in the song as part of your own playing. Congrats!!!!
Helpful Trainings on This Topic
Learn Fewer Songs!!!
Fix your focus!
Take it to multiple keys!
This chart has one main goal. To help you maximize the process of learning songs. Remember, learning a song properly means you absorb ALL the vocabulary contined in the song. Happy Learning!!