Before moving to the next lesson:
- Pick any note… use the WWHWWWH rule to find the 7 notes in the Major Scale (write down all the second notes, and circle the first note)
- Pick another note… use the WWHWWWH rule to find the 7 notes in the next Major Scale (circle the first note)
- Repeat this for every single note, until you have 12 scales written down on paper…
- The next day, throw the paper away, and do the exact same thing. Complete this process for 10 days. Each time start with a fresh piece of paper.
- In this lesson we use intervals to learn a scale. The scale that we are learning in this video is called the: Major Scale
- There are tons of scales to learn, but you should always start with the Major scale
- Every single scale you learn after the Major Scale will use Intervals to create, name, and define the scale