Before you watch the next video:
- Think about which Roadmap you will start with
- If you do not know all of your scales and triads in every key, you will start with the Beginner Roadmap
- If you have been playing less than 5 years or cannot hear basic intervals, you will start with Novice
- If you need to learn your seventh chords and start learning Drop 2's, you will start with Competent
- If you are unsure of where to start, start with Beginner, unless you are new to the piano
- If you have been playing for over 15 years, but still feel stuck, start with Beginner or Competent, you have gaps that need to be filled
- If you have no gaps, start at Intermediate
- If you had a private coaching session with Sean, and he specifically told you start at a certain level. Start there. You must be accurate to get maximum results
- Progress is not made it miles, but in a single step. Taken every single day.
- After you learn something new on the roadmap you must add it to your playing right away, or you will lose the information because it is not being used
Click the Red Button below that says “Next Lesson”
I’m glad to be part of this great community. I want to gain a different approach to my music.
Glad to be back and get started.
Welcome back man!
Sold my moxf8. My new board arrives in two days.
perfect man!!! Let me know when the new board comes
It really is an.honor and pleasure to be here. I started with quinell gaskin 30 day challenge and was awesome. just need more. Thanks Sean for putting in the work to help us gain opportunities and be more confident.
Yes, is you were a part of Quennel’s challenge then you’ve had some great foundation training!!!
Yessir it help out a lot. ready for more and have been watching a long time. I had to jump on this. So grateful.
Trying to take my playing to the next level
Greetings. I am new to this group. Been playing since childhood (&ad a church musician for 8 years now), but I’m so excited to enhance my piano skills. ❤️😊
Welcome Tiara, so glad to have you here!
Hi Sean , hope all is well, I am glad to be here, and look forward to take my playing to the next level, I have been playing for a while , but I really need the Basic, so I am starting , at the beginner Level. because now I have the time has I am retired from Electrical Contracting. To study and practice . Thank you so much for this series. I am on my way . God bless you . Stephen.
oh Yes I am From Bermuda .
Well let me start this new journey!
Let’s go doc!!!!
I am very excited to be a part of this community
We’re excited to have you man!!
I’m so glad to be apart of this. I’ve been praying to learn more about my craft and building up to being the best musician I can be so thank you 💯💯
I’m a South African self-taught player who spent countless hours on YouTube tutorials but saw no change. This year, I intend to advance my playing. I’ve been inspired a lot by American Gospel players and it’s time I invest in growing my skill. Looking forward to be a better musician so I can be a blessing o my local Church!
Im a church drummer and have had the urge to learns keys. I’ve always failed by myself. Let’s try again. Feeling real confident with the help of Mr. Wilson.
Always wanted to join this membership, I am glad to be here.
Planning to stay!!! 😄
Love it man!! The journey is incredible man!
Just joined tonight – by chance some would say – and by intuition and the Holy Spirit I feel.
I have a long story with music and still there is much to be expressed.
In two days I plan to sing “God So Loved The World” at my Beloved Brother Fred’s Funeral.
What if I could sing and play what I feel for him?
Tonight I pray that God and the Holy Spirit would be with me so that the music should not die inside me.
Thank you for listening to my dreams and may God shower your life with Grace and Beauty.
Mel Django De Gree
I’ve been watching your videos for a bit and really enjoy how you break things down and make it fun to learn.